HolaGuard is an accident insurance
In the event of a qualified accident, we can help with expenses and much more…
As low as $18 a month*
Get help for some of your medical expenses
No Hidden Fees or Deductibles
Monthly Subscription, No Contracts, Cancel Anytime
A+ rated injury insurance for as low as $18 a month*
Prices Vary per State
A. Get HolaGuard
Apply online – the qualification process is very simple and, if approved, your coverage starts the next day!
B. Got Injured?
HolaGuard is accident insurance that covers you if you have bad luck and get injured.
C. We have your back
Submit your claim through your online dashboard, we’ll process the claim right away!
- Our telemedicine product offers over the phone assistance with licensed medical professionals 24/7.
- Follows the Schmidt-Thompson protocols (Pediatrics and adults).
- You can receive a diagnosis and receive possible prescription referrals (Prescriptions are subject to doctor’s approval).
- Prescriptions will not be filled if they are considered controlled substances (Depression, mental disorders, etc.).
- No Pre-existing conditions check.
- No limits on how many times you can call.
No medical exams
No questions about your health status and no medical exam. In 24 hours or less your accident policy will be active and will automatically renew every month. You’ll stay covered as long as you want or until your coverage expires. The product is guaranteed issue.This is an accident only insurance, not health insurance
We understand who you are
We provide coverage for individuals who live an active life, including independent contractors or freelancers whose work require additional protection that employers don’t always offer.
We’ve got you covered regardless of your immigration status
As long as you live in one of the approved states and you can prove it with a billing address, you can purchase coverage.
Get covered in case of an accident starting at only $9.54 a month!*
Having Murphy will give you the peace of mind to fulfill your day-to-day activities with more confidence. Knowing that, if necessary, you’ll have sufficient resources to deal with an accident.*Prices vary by state